The Physiotherapy Department provides both inpatient and outpatient services across Central Coast Health District at Gosford Hospital, Wyong Hospital, Woy Woy Community Health Centre and Long Jetty Community Healthcare Centre.
Outpatient services provided include pre-surgical conditioning for those undergoing joint replacements, immediate post-surgical and fracture rehabilitation, musculoskeletal injury management, hydrotherapy, hand therapy and women’s health physiotherapy. A medical referral is required to access the service.
TeleHealth appointments are conducted via a private link. The link will be either emailed or sent via SMS by our reception once your appointment has been made. If you have not received a link 24 hours prior to your appointment call our reception.
- Gosford Hospital – Physiotherapy outpatient services are located on Level 4 of the tower (J4). Access the tower from the pedestrian link bridge on level 4 of the P1 multistorey car park, or use the path from the Main Entry drop-off zone. Once inside the tower, follow signs to Allied Health Outpatients J4. For a site map of Gosford Hospital refer to the Finding your way around page.
- Wyong Hospital – Physiotherapy outpatient services are accessed via the main entry, turn right and follow the corridor to Outpatient Clinics and continue to Allied Health Outpatients.
- Long Jetty Healthcare Centre – Physiotherapy outpatient services are situated in the first building on the left as you drive in via Cook Road
Contact us – physiotherapy
For all appointment enquiries please contact the relevant centre:
- Gosford Hospital – 02 4320 3314
- Wyong Hospital – 02 4394 8217
- Woy Woy Community Health Centre – 02 4344 8446
- Long Jetty Healthcare Centre – 02 4336 7752