Contact the Oral Health Call Centre on 1300 789 404 for enquiries and appointments about dental services (also referred to as oral health services). Monday to Friday 8.00am to 4.30pm.
Who is eligible?
Public dental services are available to adults who meet the following criteria:
- are aged 18 years or older and;
- are a resident of Gosford or Wyong Local Government Areas and;
- are eligible for Medicare and;
- hold or listed as a dependant on one of the following valid Australian Government concession cards:
- Health Care Card
- Pensioner Concession Card
- Commonwealth Seniors Health Card
Note: Holders of the state Seniors Card are not eligible for care unless they also hold one of the other concession cards listed above.
Public dental services are available to all children who are:
- a resident of Gosford or Wyong Local Government Areas and;
- eligible for Medicare and;
- under 18 years of age.
Level 1, Health Services Building
Gosford NSW 2250
Woy Woy Hospital
Woy Woy NSW 2256
Kanwal NSW 2259