skip to Main Content

Our Services

Developmental Assessment

Preschool-aged Children

Parents with concerns about the development of their preschool-aged children should contact their local community health centre to discuss their child’s individual needs with a child and family health nurse.

Find a child and family health nurse near you at one of our early childhood health clinics.

PDF Document Child and family health clinics (197 KB)

PDF Document Community Health Centres List CCLHD (116 KB)

For more information about this service contact 02 4328 7901.

If required, further assessment by other health professionals may occur. These health professionals may include occupational therapists, physiotherapists, psychologists, speech pathologists and doctors, depending on your child’s needs.

Back To Top