Important notice: we have implemented changes at our hospitals and healthcare facilities in response to COVID-19. For the latest information and advice for patients and visitors visit:
- Medical and midwifery antenatal clinics
- Ten birthing suites all with ensuite bathrooms and fixed baths
- Maternity ward for care before and after birth
- Day Assessment unit
- Neonatal Nursery for unwell or premature babies
- Gosford Outreach Obstetric and Midwifery Antenatal Clinics
Early Pregnancy Assessment Service – EPAS
If you experience pain or bleeding in early pregnancy please see your GP or present to the Emergency Department.
Early Pregnancy Assessment Service – EPAS information sheet (42 KB)
Phone 02 4320 2884 to book for pregnancy care at both Gosford and Wyong hospitals. It is important that you contact the Booking In line around 10 weeks of pregnancy. Your antenatal care options will be discussed at the first hospital visit (around 16 weeks).