If you are ineligible for an Australian Medicare card you will be charged for all health services provided by us except for:
- Medically necessary assessment and treatment covered by a reciprocal health care agreement and the patient does not elect to be treated as a private chargeable patient.
- Involuntary admission or compulsory community ordered treatment for a mental health condition.
- Assessment and treatment of a designated public health condition, for example tuberculosis or a sexually transmitted infection.
- Services provided to asylum seekers and refugees with a bridging or a temporary protection visa.
- Persons injured in a motor vehicle accident in NSW who are NOT the driver AT FAULT.
Payment can be made by credit card, debit card or cash.
Emergency and life-threatening illnesses will always be treated regardless of your country of origin.