CCLHD Nursing and Midwifery Program
Central Coast Local Health District (CCLHD) offers a supportive environment to transition from student to practitioner, for new Registered Midwives and Registered Nurses.
- Completing nursing or midwifery degree after June 2021.
- Australian Citizen or hold a visa allowing ongoing employment in Australia.
- Registration with AHPRA obtained prior to program commencement date.
What we offer
- A structured program within a supportive learning environment.
- Peer support sessions.
- Program dedicated Education Consultant and Nurse Manager.
Registered Midwives –
- 2 intakes (January and February 2022).
- 12 month temporary contract working Full Time.
- Positions at Gosford Hospital with rotations in antenatal clinics, birthing suite and maternity ward.
Registered Nurses –
- 1 intake (February 2022).
- 12 month temporary contract working Full Time (limited number of part time positions available at 32 hours/week).
- Positions in acute and sub-acute facilities (Wyong, Gosford and Woy Woy Hospitals).
- 2 x 6 month rotations (aged care, rehabilitation, mental health, operating theatres, surgical wards, medical wards, emergency department, paediatrics).
- Opportunity for limited number of direct entry mental health and operating theatre positions.
- Applications open 23rd June – 7th July 2021.
- Interviews held August 2021.