CCLHD Nursing and Midwifery GradStart Program
Join us and transition from student to registered nurse or midwife on the Central Coast, renowned for its natural beauty and relaxed lifestyle. It is only an hour’s drive from one of the world’s great cities, Sydney.
The CCLHD Nursing and Midwifery GradStart program will support you in the journey to consolidate your foundational knowledge and application of compassionate care in the clinical setting, creating a sound platform to launch your career.
What we offer
CCLHD Nursing and Midwifery GradStart Program opportunities exist across our acute and sub-acute facilities providing you with:
- an individualised program to meet your needs
- full-time or part-time (min 0.8 FTE) positions
- supportive learning environment
- annual leave
- performance development and review
- opportunity to apply for a second year specialty program upon completion of the CCLHD Nursing and Midwifery GradStart 1st year program
- opportunity for six registered nurses to participate in a Mental Health/General program (six months each)