CCLHD Nursing and Midwifery Program
Join us on the Central Coast, only one hour drive from Sydney, to transition from student to Registered Nurse or Registered Midwife.
The CCLHD Nursing and Midwifery GradStart programs will support you to consolidate and build on your foundational knowledge, focusing on professional development.
What we offer
- placements across our acute and sub-acute facilities
- full time and limited part time (0..8FTE) positions
- structured program within a supportive learning environment
- program specific study days in addition to mandatory training
- 2 x 6 month placements for RNs
- rotations through maternity services for RMs
- opportunity for limited number of direct entry mental health positions
- peer support sessions
- interviews will be held August 2020
- one intake each year in February