Our Local Health District has been set-up in accordance with the National Health and Hospital Agreement. It is led by a professional Health District Board and LHD Chief Executive.
Our Board members bring a wealth of experience, knowledge and passion for health to the Local Health District.
- Mr Paul Tonkin (Chair)
- Mr Greg Healy (Deputy Chair)
- Ms Jennifer Eddy
- Ms Belinda Field
- Mr Greg Flint
- Emeritus Professor Maree Gleeson OAM
- Dr Philip Hayes
- Dr Sean Kelly
- Mr Robert King
- Professor Donald MacLellan
- Dr William Munro
- Mr Neal O’Callaghan
- The Hon John Watkins AM
The Health District Board and Chief Executive are responsible for:
- Improving local patient outcomes and responding to issues that arise throughout our Local Health District.
- Monitoring the performance of our Local Health District against performance measures in the LHD Service Agreement.
- Delivering services and performance standards within an agreed budget, based on annual strategic and operating plans. This forms the basis of our Local Health District Service Agreement.
- Ensuring services are provided efficiently and accountably. Production of Annual Reports that are subject to State financial accountability and audit frameworks.
- Maintaining effective communication with local and State public health stakeholders.
Central Coast Local Health District – ABN: 88 523 389 096