Gosford Hospital Library
Phone: 02 4320 3370 | 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday
Gosford Hospital Library is located in the Health Services Building (Ground Floor, Level 1) which is on the corner of Hospital & Racecourse Roads, in front of the multistorey car park.
Wyong Hospital Library
Phone: 02 4394 9023 | 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday
Wyong Hospital Library is located in the Education Centre, near the old main entrance.
Online resources available for CCLHD staff and students
Username and password required.
- CIAP – register for username and password from a CCLHD computer
- CINAHL – contact the library for details
CCLHD Staff Join the library by registering at either Gosford or Wyong libraries. You will receive a Library Card.
University of Newcastle Staff (CCLHD Based) University Library Card obtained from University of Newcastle Libraries.
University of Newcastle Students (CCLHD Based) Your student card is your library card and you are automatically registered to borrow from University of Newcastle libraries and Gosford and Wyong Hospital Libraries.
Services for CCLHD staff
- Information and literature searches
- Inter-Library loans – articles and books
- Renewals – online and by telephone
- Training and User Education
- EndNote bibliographic tool – contact library for details
The CCLHD Library is not open to the public. Please contact your local public library if you require medical or health information.
CCLHD has two teaching hospitals and is affiliated with the University of Newcastle.