- Medical and midwifery antenatal clinics
- Nine birthing suites with ensuite bathrooms, one birthing suite with a fixed bath
- Maternity ward for care before and after birth
- Day Assessment unit
- Neonatal Nursery for unwell or premature babies
- Gosford Outreach Obstetric and Midwifery Antenatal Clinics
- Birthing Service – only for women receiving care with Wyong Midwifery Group Practice
- Three birthing suites all with ensuite and fixed baths
Early Pregnancy Assessment Service – EPAS
If you experience pain or bleeding in early pregnancy please see your GP or present to the Emergency Department.
Phone 02 4320 2884 to book for pregnancy care at both Gosford and Wyong hospitals. It is important that you contact the Booking In line around 10 weeks of pregnancy. Your antenatal care options will be discussed at the first hospital visit (around 16 weeks).