The Local Health District operates a courtesy bus approximately every 15 minutes from Gosford Train Station to Gosford Hospital for the convenience of patients, visitors and staff.
This free service operates Monday to Friday between 8am and 3.45pm; however it does not operate between 11.15am and noon.
Regular stops on the route include:
1. Showground Rd, Gosford Railway Station
2. Emergency Department, Gosford Hospital
3. The Health Services Building
Passengers can also request to be dropped off/picked up at:
- Cancer Day Unit
- Carer Retreat
- Aboriginal Health Services
- Central Coast Cancer Centre
Please see the map below to view the stops or phone Gosford Hospital on 02 4320 2111 to find out more.