We provide cardiac rehabilitation in three phases:
- in hospital
- after discharge from hospital
We offer three options for cardiac rehabilitation:
- An information seminar. This is a three hour interactive seminar offered to people who are unable to commit to the six week program.
- A six week centre-based program for two hours, twice a week. This program consists of education and exercise.
- A home based program for people who are house bound.
Options 1 and 2 are offered at both Gosford and Wyong hospitals.
There are a number of ways that people can be referred to our services:
- referral by the cardiac rehabilitation liaison nurse (while a patient in our hospital)
- referral from another hospital
For self-referrals contact 4320 3635 Monday to Friday 8am to 4.30pm.